This post may contain affiliate links.
As the warm summer months are upon us, your kids will want some fun cool snacks to enjoy those warm summer nights. So I have created this list of 20 great popsicle recipes. Some of my personal favorite are the Homemade Creamsicle, reminds me of walking on the boardwalk at the Jersey Shore, and the Fruit Punch popsicle which I plan to make for our “Going Away Party” for the kids.
- Homemade Creamsicle via Cincyshopper
- Sour Worm Popsicles via A Mom’s Take
- Honey Roasted Grapefruit Parfait Popsicles via Melanie Makes
- Strawberry Marshmallow Popsicles via Beyond Frosting
- Reese’s Dream Team Chocolate PB Pie Pops via A Family Feast
- Oreo Cookies & Cream Popsicles via Wonky Wonderful
- Whipped Coconut Popsicles via Life Love Liz
- Chocolate Frosty Popsicles via A Night Owl
- Raspberry Greek Yogurt Popsicles via Mom Endeavors
- Bananas Foster Popsicles via Snappy Gourmet
- Banana Split Popsicles via Pink When
- Blackberry Lemonade Popsicle via Home. Made. Interest.
- Peanut Butter & Jelly Popsicles via This Mama Loves
- Salted Caramel Mocha Popsicles via Melanie Makes
- Cookies & Cream Iced Coffee Popsicles via Practically Functional
- Kiwi Popsicles via Pink When
- Green Smoothie Popsicles via 5 Minutes for Mom
- Cherry Popsicles via The Bewitchin’ Kitchen
- Peaches ‘n Cream Pops via Mama of 3 Munchkins
- Fruit Punch Popsicles via Lady Behind the Curtain
Tell me which one is your favorite!
As a Special Needs Mom & Lifestyle Blogger, I am passionate about spreading awareness and acceptance for children with special needs, and to give others a glimpse into our life as a typical family with a little something special. I love to talk about fashion, travel, children activities, healthy lifestyles and more!