#FindingDory is the movie of the summer! It has such well known celebrities like Ellen DeGeneres (adorable Dory) and Ed O'Neill (the determined octopus) as voices to some of the characters. We took our son as a gift for all his hard work this past school year! No we will admit we didn't see Finding Nemo, but you really don't have to to enjoy the movie. Finding Dory is about a friendly blue tailed fished, who has a disability - … [Read More...]
- #FindingDory Review – A Special Needs Mom’s Perspective #FindingDory is the movie of the summer! It has such well known celebrities like Ellen DeGeneres (adorable Dory) and Ed O'Neill (the determined octopus) as voices to some of the characters. We took our son as a gift for all his hard work this past school year! No we will admit we... 26 views
- 2016 Summer Activities Calendar For Special Needs Children Well summer is here! Are you ready? For some of you, your kids may have just gotten out of school or like my son will be getting out in a few weeks (although this will be our first year for ESY - Extended School Year), we will still have some downtime... 16 views
- Hyland’s Mom Throwback Giveaway #TBTHylandsMom Welcome to my Hyland's Mom Throwback Thursday Giveaway#TBTHylandsMom! Disclaimer: This is a sponsored blog post in which we received free products in exchange for promoting and hosting this event. All opinions are 100% my own. As mothers we love to use brands we can trust when it comes to giving products like... 11 views
- Contact Me // // 5 views
- Why I Feel Like The Worst Mom Ever and Why You Need An Evening Routine! Why I Feel Like The Worst Mom Ever! I woke up this morning feeling so sick, that I just wanted to stay in bed. But you fellow Moms know that we just can't do that, especially on a school day! Even though our bodies are telling us that we need to rest, we... 4 views
- Beauty Tips for Women Over 40 Beauty Tips for Women Over 40 I've recently shared a few beauty tips - Total Body Rejuvenation, Anti-Aging Energy Boosters, and Anti-Aging Moisturizers – Creams v. Serums. Forty is the new twenty, right?! Well, why can't it be? Taking care of yourself is the first step. But I also want to share what... 4 views
A personal lifestyle blog from a recognized special needs mom & lifestyle blogger, author and speaker. Sharing my vision of life as a mom with posts about everyday life, while "Creating a Happy Home With a Little Something Special", where we talk about fashion, beauty, wellness, essential oils, family, education, advocacy, parenting, special needs, and recipes.
Live On Periscope!
Will let you know when I am live on air on Periscope!
You Too Can Make Over Your Morning!
As a mother of child with special challenges, I was excited about the "Make Over Your Morning" 14 day course by Crystal Paine. If you’ve ever wished that you could figure out how to get more done, have more organization in your life, and find time to spend on things you love, the Make Over Your Mornings Course is for you.